UPON DELIVERY OF QUEENS:
• Inspect for damage during shipping (see below).
• Place queens in a cool, quiet, well-ventilated location.
• Using a clean spray bottle spray clean water into the screen openings to hydrate queens and attendant bees. Do not soak bees.
• Queens should be removed from shipper box within 24 hours and installed in a healthy, queenless colony to ensure health and viability.
• This shipping container SHOULD NOT be used for long-term storage of queens.
INSPECTING FOR DAMAGE:
Hawaiian Queen guarantees live delivery. It is the responsibility of the receiving party to fully inspect queens upon delivery. In order to comply with Hawaiian Queen's live delivery guarantee, receiving party has 6 hours after signed receipt to inform Hawaiian Queen of damage. After that time the guarantee is void.
Mahalo for your business!
Copyright © 2023 Hawaiian Queen Co., Inc. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder